Cambridge University Admissions:
Cambridge University is one of the oldest universities in the world. Since time immemorial, Cambridge University has been a center for higher learning and academic excellence. The University celebrated 800 years of academic ideas and achievements in 2009. The aim of the Cambridge University is to “contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence with freedom of thought and expression and freedom from discrimination as core values.” Cambridge University admissions can be checked online on the website of the university.
Cambridge University constitutes 31 autonomous colleges that offer 30 undergraduate, 167 postgraduate, and 270 doctoral and research programs. Cambridge University has 6 schools of study which include Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Technology, Arts and Humanities, Clinical Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences.
|Interview Locations||UCAS Application Deadline||COPA Deadline||Transcripts Submission Deadline||SAQ Deadline||References Submission Deadline|
|China, Malaysia, Singapore||20th September 2019||20th September 2019||20th September 2019||26th September 2019||11th September 2019|
|Cambridge, Canada, Hong Kong, India, USA||15th October 2019||19th October 2019||22nd October 2019||22nd October 2019||N/A|
- For under graduate courses: £18.00 (single course), £24.00 (Multiple Courses)
- For post graduate courses: £60.00
- Cambridge Online Preliminary Application (COPA) for overseas students: £30.00
- The candidate must write a personal statement describing their personal interests.
- The candidate must submit their academic transcripts.
- The candidate must submit a reference from the school or college last attended.
- The candidate must attempt the subject specific written admission test/ interview.
- The candidate must take the English language proficiency test/ IELTS/ TOEFL/ C2.
|IELTS Academic||An overall grade of 7.5|
|TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT)||An overall score of 110|
|Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency||An overall score of 200|
|Cambridge English: C1 Advanced||An overall score of 193|
- The candidate must have a valid GCSE score.
- The candidate must secure A-Levels in a particular subject(s), depending on individual circumstances.
- The candidate must possess a valid passport a visa for at least 3 months before the commencement of the course.
- The candidate must have the necessary financial documentation.
- If the candidate is below 18 years of age, a parental proof or legal guardian consent letter is a must.
For any further queries regarding Cambridge University admission check the website at https://www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/application-process/how-do-i-apply or https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/india .