Calicut University PG Admission 2020:
Established in 1968, the Calicut University is the largest university in Kerala. The university aims at, “fostering quality human resources and promoting productive research that benefits both local communities and wider humanity.” Calicut University is the largest residential and affiliating university in the state of Kerala. The university offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses along with certificate and diploma courses. The Calicut University PG admission 2020 has been notified by the university.
The Calicut University conducts admission to various PG courses that include M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MTA, M.Li.Sc, LLM, MSW, M.Ed, MHA, M.Ped and others. The university conducts an entrance exam for granting admission to few PG course programs. For PG programs admissions admission is given on the basis of PG CAP which is a counseling process conducted by the Calicut University for the selected candidates. The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate or as specified by the university.
- Candidates must log in to the university website and register themselves for the desired course program.
- The candidate must pay the application fee as prescribed by the university and fill in the details of the fee in the application form.
- A candidate can register for 6 separate courses at a given time with a single registration fee.
- Candidates will be issued admit cards for the various programs that they have registered for.
- The candidate must appear for the entrance exam for PG admission or as specified by the university.
- General and others: 350/-
- SC/ ST: 150/-
- The fee can be paid through credit/ debit card or other net banking options/ SBT e challan/ Friends/ Akshaya e challan.
- Candidates have to pay 50/- extra for every additional program that they register for.
For any further details regarding Calicut University PG admission 2020 check the official website at www.cuonline.ac.in .