BSEB Intermediate Admission 2020:
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is responsible for conducting the admission procedure to intermediate admission in several government and private colleges in the state of Bihar. The BSEB intermediate admission 2020 is conducted through the Online Facilitation system for Students.
Date of start of registration of application: 8th July 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 17th July 2020
The Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) makes admission to intermediate class in various disciplines like Science, Arts and Commerce very easy.
- General/ OBC category: 300/-
- SC/ ST category: 300/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board including BSEB/ CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or any equivalent board.
- Candidates applying for admission from CBSE/ ICSE can apply after the results are declared.
- The candidate must register on the official website of BSEB with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must keep handy the roll number of class 10th exam, roll code, scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and signature and certificate of birth.
- The candidate must chose the option of common application form for admission in intermediate colleges and schools.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for further reference.
- The candidate must fill in the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must pay the application fee online and submit the completed application.
- The candidate must take a print out of the application form for future reference.
For any further details regarding BSEB intermediate admission 2020 check the website at https://www.ofssbihar.info/admission/ofss-bihar-intermediate.html .