BITSAT Exam Pattern:
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is responsible for conducting the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) for granting admission to the BITS campus in Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa. The BITSAT allows interested candidates to gain admission to various programs which includes B.E, B.Pharm, M.Sc. programs and others. The BITSAT exam pattern helps desirous candidates to prepare for the exam in a meticulous manner.
Dat of start of registration of application: 11th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 15th April 2020
Date of allotment of exam center: 22nd April 2020
Date of booking of exam slots: 25th to 27th April 2020
Date of BITSAT exam: 16th to 25th May 2020
- Male candidates: 3300/-
- Female candidates: 2800/-
- Candidates opting for Dubai as exam center: 6300/-
BITSAT exam pattern:
- The BITSAT exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of MCQ or multiple choice objective questions.
- The medium of the exam is English.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours/ 180 minutes.
- The total number of questions that will be asked are 150.
- The total weightage of the exam is 450 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- For every Correct answer: + 3 marks
- For every Incorrect answer: – 1 mark will be deducted
- The exam consists of 4 sections which includes the following:
- Part 1: Physics
- Part 2: Chemistry
- Part 3: English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning
- Part 4: Math’s/ Biology
|Sections||Subjects||No. of questions|
|Part III||English Proficiency||15|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (B.Pharma)||45|
- If a candidate is able to attempt all the 150 questions before the stipulated 3 hours/ 180 minutes, he will be given an additional 12 extra questions to attempt based on maths/ biology within 3 hours.
For further details regarding BITSAT exam pattern check the website at www.bitsadmission.com .