Bihar SI Exam Pattern:
The Bihar Police has released a notification inviting interested and eligible candidates for the post of Enforcement Sub Inspectors. A total of 212 vacancies have been announced for the post of SI. The Bihar SI exam pattern helps the candidates to prepare methodically for the exam.
The Bihar SI selection procedure comprises of various stages. These include the following:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Physical eligibility test
- Medical examination
The preliminary examination pattern is as follows:
- The exam comprises of 2 sections which include general knowledge and current affairs.
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes / 2 hours.
- The maximum marks for the prelims are 200 marks.
- The exam comprises of 100 questions of 2 marks each.
- The marking scheme has negative marking of 0.20 marks for every wrong answer given.
- Candidates selected are 20 times the total number of vacancies.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
Bihar SI exam pattern for main exam:
- The exam comprises of question from the following topics:
- General hindi
- General studies
- Mathematics and reasoning
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes/ 2 hours.
- The exam comprises of 200 questions.
- The maximum marks for the exam is 400 marks.
- The exam has negative marking, where 0.20 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer given.
- The candidate must secure a minimum of 30% for general Hindi.
- Candidates selected are 6 times the total number of vacancies.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Question||Mark|
|2.||General Studies, Science, History, Geography, Mathematics & Reasoning||100||200|
The Bihar SI exam pattern details can be checked online.