Bihar Police Exam Pattern:
The Bihar State Police Department has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Constables in the Bihar Police Force. A total of 11880 vacancies have been released. The Bihar Police exam pattern will help candidates prepare for the exam systematically.
Date of start of registration of application: 5th October 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 4th November 2019
Date of exam: 12th to 19th January 2020
The Bihar Police exam is conducted in 3 phases, these include the following:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Bihar Police preliminary exam pattern:
- The exam is a pen and paper-based offline exam.
- The exam consists of multiple-choice objective questions.
- The total number of questions asked is 100.
- The total weightage of the exam is 200 marks.
- The exam consists of 2 sections which include general knowledge and current affairs.
Bihar Police main exam pattern:
- The exam is a pen and paper based offline examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions or MCQ.
- The candidate is provided with an OMR sheet to mark the correct answers.
- The total number of questions that will be asked are 100.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The candidate must secure at least 30% marks in the written exam to qualify.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- For every Correct answer: +1 marks
- For every Incorrect answer: – 0.20 will be deducted
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration of Exam|
|Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Polity, Economics (Choose any 2 Subjects)||25+25||50|
For any further details regarding Bihar Police exam pattern check the website at http://csbc.bih.nic.in .