Bihar Deled Admission 2019:
The Bihar D.El.Ed admission 2019 was conducted last year in December 2018. The Bihar D.El.Ed admission forms 2020 have been notified by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
Here are the details of the Bihar D.El.Ed admission 2019:
Date of start of application for Bihar D.El.Ed: 5th December 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 14th December 2019
Date of the Bihar D.El.Ed JET: To be announced
- SC/ ST/ OBC: 760/-
- Unreserved/ backward class/ extremely backward class: 960/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit/ debit card or other net banking options. The fee can also be paid through the Allahabad Bank Payment gateway service.
- Interested candidates must log in to the official website and register themselves to get a unique ID and password.
- This ID and password must be used for any further correspondence.
- The candidate must fill in all the required details personal and educational.
- The candidate must upload the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The application fee must be paid online and the details filled in the application form.
- The completed form must be submitted online for further processing.
- After the submission of the application form a print out of the same must be taken for any further reference.
- The candidate must beat least 17 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent through a recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% in class 12th. SC/ ST/ PwD will get a relaxation of 5% in the marks.
The Bihar D.El.Ed admission 2019 is conducted on the basis of a Joint Entrance test or JET. The candidates who secure the required merit are shortlisted and called for counselling. Document verification is done during counselling after which a final list is drawn up of the selected candidates. The Bihar D.El.ED admission 2019 gives an opportunity to pursue a diploma in elementary education.