Bihar Board Online Admission:
The Bihar Board of Education is responsible for imparting education and providing means to facilitate imparting education to one and all in the state of Bihar. The Bihar Board is also responsible for conducting board exams for class 10th and 12th in the state. The Bihar Board online admission has been notified on the website for interested candidates.
The Bihar School examination board is conducting spot admission for class 11th through the Online Facilitation System for Students portal.
- For all candidates: 300/-
- The application fee must be paid online through debit or credit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th board exam from the Bihar State Board.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from any recognized board across the country.
- The candidate must register on the OFSS portal of the Bihar Education Board with a valid registered email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be sent an OTP to verify the same.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidate must fill the application form will the relevant details.
- The candidate must upload all the specified documents. These include the following:
- Scanned copy of recent passport sized photograph.
- Copy of the mark sheet of class 10th.
- Roll number of class 10th matric exam.
- The scanned documents should be in JPG/ PDF format and in the size as specified.
- The candidate must save the application form and check the information provided.
- The application fee must be paid online and the completed application must be submitted.
For any further details regarding Bihar Board online admission check the website at http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/ .