Bihar Board 11th Admission 2020:
The Bihar Board of education is responsible for admission to class 11th across schools in the state. The Bihar Board 11th admission 2020 has been notified on the website of the board of education for interested students.
Date of start of registration of application: To be notified soon
Mode of application: Online
- All candidates: 300/- ( 100/- is the application fee and 200/- for college inherent fee)
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from the Bihar Examination Board/ CBSE/ ICSE/ any state board or equivalent.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be domicile of the state of Bihar.
- The candidate must apply for admission to class 11th through the OFSS portal.
- The candidate must provide their date of birth, roll number and roll code of class 10th along with all the details required in the application form.
- The candidate must submit the following:
|Form No. 5||For class 10th (Matric) Passed student from BSEB Patna|
|Form No. 6||For Class 10th Passed from CBSE, ICSE or any other State Board.|
- The candidate must register on the OFSS portal on the link “Common Application form for intermediate admission 2020.”
- The candidate must register with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password that will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details in the application form.
- The required documents must be uploaded which include a copy of the passport sized photograph.
- The candidate must choose the valid options available.
- The application fee must be paid online and the completed form must be submitted.
For any further details regarding Bihar Board 11th admission 2020 check the website at http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/ .