Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus:
Bachelor of Education or B.Ed as it is popularly referred to is a much sought after course for the aspiring teachers who want to make a difference in the young population of the country. A teacher can be easily equated to a mother in school. Proper training and understanding the role of a teacher is imperative to become a good teacher. The Bihar B.Ed entrance exam is for all those aspiring to become teachers in the state of Bihar. The Bihar B.Ed entrance exam 2020 syllabus will help the aspirants to focus on the topics that are part of the exam curricula.
Here are the details of the Bihar B.Ed entrance exam 2020 syllabus:
The Bihar B.ed CET exam is conducted for all those who want admission in the B.Ed program conducted in the various Government and affliated colleges in the state.
Date of start of registration of application: 1st February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 2nd March 2020
Date of B.Ed entrance exam: 14th April 2020
B.Ed exam pattern:
- The B.Ed exam is a pen and paper based offline test.
- The exam will consist of multiple choice objective questions.
- OMR sheets will be given to the candidate to answer the questions.
- Only blue/ black ball pens must be used to mark the answers in the OMR sheet.
- There will be a total of 120 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The maximum marks for the exam is 120.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed entrance exam 2020 syllabus:
General English Comprehension:
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Spelling Error
- One-word Substitution
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Miscellaneous topics
Logical & Analytical Reasoning:
- Statement and Arguments
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Statement and Assumptions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Analytical Reasoning
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools:
- Teaching and Learning Process – Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects
- Curricular and extracurricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.,
- Students Related Issues
- Teacher Students relationship
- Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment., Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
A thorough preparation of the given Bihar B.Ed entrance exam 2020 syllabus will help the aspirant to study well for the exam and secure merit as well.