The Bombay High Court had invited applications for fulfilling vacancies for Peon and Clerical posts. There were a total of 204 posts available. The mode of applying for the vacancies was online at the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in or www.bhc.gov.in. The location of the job openings is in Mumbai. The last date for submission of application form was 17th August 2019. There are 128 vacancies for clerks and 76 vacancies for a peon.
BHC recruitment applications have to be filled online. Interested candidates must have a soft copy of their passport size photograph and signature. After payment of the application fees, a print out of the application form may be taken out. The selection procedure includes a written examination. The tentative date for written exam for clerical posts is 22nd September 2019 and for peon post id 29th September 2019. The admit card of the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded from the website of BHC. The written exam will be a competitive exam based on objective multiple-choice questions. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes in total. The total marks will be 90 and will include questions on the following topics:
- Marathi 10 marks
- English 20 marks
- General knowledge 10 marks
- General intelligence 20 marks
- Arithmetic 20 marks
- Computer 10 marks
There will be a personal interview as well as 40 marks and an English typing test of 20 marks. The mode of the exam is online CBT or OMR based. The minimum passing marks for the exam is 45. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit and marks secured in the screening test, typing test, and interview.
The eligibility criteria for the clerk post is as follows:
Must possess a Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
- The candidate must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
- The candidate must possess Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Organization obtained from any of the following Institutes :
- Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Educational
The eligibility criteria for the post of Peon is that the candidate must have passed 7th Class from a recognized board.
The prescribed Age Limit is from 18 Years to 38 Years. Age Relaxation if applicable will be as per rules. The Application Fee of Rs.100/- will be paid through ONLINE mode only.
BHC recruitment is already underway, interested candidates can check online for any updates and for further employment opportunities as well.