Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Jubilee Hills Admission 2020-21:
One of the most renowned schools in Hyderabad is the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan. The first Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan educational institution was established in 1938 by Dr. K.M Munshi. The sole aim of the BVB was to revitalize dharma through truth, love, and beauty or Satyam Shivam Sundaram. BVB strives “to carry forward India’s ageless message of Faith, Self-discipline, and Dedication – Shraddha, Samyama, and Samarpana.” Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Jubilee hills admission 2020-21 becomes a mission with many parents who want their children to study in the best school in the city.
Here are the details of the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Jubilee Hills admission 2020-21:
The Bhavan’s Public School or Vidyashram as it is known was established in 1979. The school has classes from LKG to class 12th. The school is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. The Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Jubilee Hills is spread in a sprawling 8 acres.
The admission procedure to Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan is underway.
- The application form for admission to BVB has been issued for classes.
- The application form can be collected from the school office on payment of the prescribed fee.
- The school office timings when the application form can be collected are from 1000 am till 300 pm on the specified dates.
- Admission to LKG is conducted between December and January.
- Admission to class 1st to 9th and 11th are subject to vacancies. The admissions are usually notified in the month of January
- Age limit:
- For admission to LKG, the child must be at least 3 years and above.
- For admission to class UKG, the child must be at least 4 years and above.
- For admission to class 1, the child must be at least 5 years and above.
- The age prescribed should be applicable as on 31st March of the year of admission.
- The following should be submitted to the school for Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Jubilee Hills admission 2020-21 are as follows:
- The application form duly filled and completed.
- Passport size photographs of the student and both the parents duly pasted on the application form.
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the sibling’s ID card of the school if any.
- A copy of the guardian certificate if applicable.
- A copy of the caste if applicable.
- A copy of residence proof.
- A copy of the aadhar card of the child, mother, and father.
The same can be submitted at the school office along with the prescribed registration fee before the specified last date. For any details, the school website can be checked at www.bvbpsjh.com