Best Places to Visit in February in India:
As the snow starts to soften a bit, the weather changes its stance to a softer bearing. The month of February marks the first glimpse of the small saplings welcoming the spring season. The fresh blooms and the green leaves appear as if they have just bathed in the bright sun. India is a spectacle to see and experience in the month of February. The best places to visit in February in India presents forth a bouquet to choose from.
Here is a list of the best places to visit in February in India:
- Allahabad: The “sangam” beckons one and all beyond religious boundaries and faiths. Allahabad or Prayagraj is a must-visit if you want to experience the pulse of India. The Kumbh Mela is the biggest gathering of people anywhere in the world on the banks of the historical rivers Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: If you found the maddening rush to the Andaman and Nicobar islands too much to take, then soak in the Sun, Sea and Sand in the month of February. The sun is soft and the waters timid, a tropical paradise in the perfect natural setting.
- Sikkim: The cleanest state in the country, Sikkim is the ultimate destination for any traveler. The domineering Kanchenjunga calling out to you from every corner of the state, the monasteries, the astonishing flora and fauna invite you to visit the state in the month of February.
- Agra: The number one destination for any visitor, if you haven’t been to the Taj Mahal in Agra, you haven’t seen anything. The imposing white façade calls out to invitingly telling a tale of love and loss. the city of Agra also has the historical monuments of Fatehpur Sikri, Sikandra, Agra Fort, and many others.
- Khajuraho: The traditional Hindu architecture is evident in the impressive temples at Khajuraho. The sensuous and erotic carvings are masterpieces of excellence from the medieval period. The Khajuraho Dance Festival is a must-visit in the month of February.
- Other places to visit are Kochi, Goa, Auli, Puri and numerous others.
The best places to visit in February in India give a glimpse of the cultural diversity the country offers.