Best Italian Restaurants in Delhi:
The Pizza and Pasta have become an inseparable part of your life and any time you crave sweet you dream of the Tiramisu. My friend you have been bitten by the Italian bug. Gone are the days when people would restrict their diets to the regions they lived in, the world has shrunk as far as the palate is concerned. And what better place to experience that but Delhi. it is a melting pot of cultures with cuisines from around the world well within your reach. The best Italian restaurants in Delhi show the love for global cuisine and how we have adapted it to the Indian culture.
Here is a list of the best Italian restaurants in Delhi:
- Spago: Rustic Italian feel with floral motifs, wooden furniture and somber lighting, Spago serve authentic Italian fare and ist specialities include Grilled King Prawns in a Spicy Harissa Olio, Saltimbocca, Grilled Artichoke Hearts stuffed with walnuts and Parmesan, and Lasagne Alla Bolognese, boozy Tiramisu and baked Torta Royale.
Address: N-Block, Greater Kailash-I
- Jamie’s Italian: The authentic Italian dishes served hot in this Italian restaurant chain run by celebrity chef Jamie.
Address: Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Artusi Ristorante: Cuisine straight from the Emilia-Romagna region, Artusi has lavish and plush settings for the perfect dinner date. Its specialities include Burrata Maestro Fellini (Burrata cheese with aged Prosciutto de Parma, caramelised figs and balsamic vinegar), Pappardella Faraona (home-made pasta with a ragu of chicken and herbs), Gamberoni alla Griglia (jumbo prawns served with mashed potatoes and a small salad of tropical fruits) and The Lamb Chops and Panna Cotta.
Address: M 24, M-Block Market, GK II
- Café Tonino: A Tuscan Villa setting to pump up your appetite. It specializes in Costolette Di Maiale, Mushroom Ravioli, Con Crème Di Aglo E Erbe, Tiramisu, Bruschetta Pomodoro E Basilico and so much more.
Address: 76/27, Near Andheria More, Mehrauli
- San Gimignano: The beautiful ambience and décor of the place captivates you and takes you to Italy. The restaurant is known for its fantastic greens and grilled meats.
Address: The Imperial, Janpath
- Le Cirque: The royalty for Italian cuisine in Delhi, Le Cirque specializes in Italian classics like Mama Egi’s Ravioli, Truffle-dusted fries, Handmade Pumpkin Tortellini with crispy pancetta, Morel Mushrooms Risotto and Seared Cod Fillet, dark Chocolate fondant are just too difficult to be missed.
Address: The Leela Hotel, Chanakyapuri, 10th Floor
Italian cuisine is so much more than just the pizza and pasta. It is all about amalgamating fresh ingredients and tossing them together to something beautiful and the best Italian restaurants in Delhi are adept at doing that.