Best Fine Dining Restaurants in Delhi:
You are all dressed up in the little black sexy number and your partner shining in a tuxedo and planning for a quiet yet exquisite dinner. Where do you head out to? Definitely to the best fine dining restaurant in Delhi. Fine dining is all about premium ambiance, food, and service offered by the patron restaurant. It is all about serving fresh locally sourced foods that fill your palate with heavenly delight.
Here is a list of the best fine dining restaurants in Delhi:
- Indian Accent: Probably the best restaurant to experience Indian cuisine at its very best. A must-visit for the ultimate fine dining experience in Delhi. Its specialties include foie gras stuffed galaouti kebab, mango pickle rubbed Chilean spareribs, bacon, and apple kulcha and so much more.
Address: The Lodhi, Lodhi Rd, CGO Complex, Pragati Vihar
- Dum Pukht: Known for its delectable Awadhi cuisine, Dum Pukht provides the ultimate fine dining experience. A delight for meat lovers and vegetarians as well, the restaurant brings the 200-year-old Mughal cuisine to your plates. Known for its specialties like Shahi Nihari, Hara Bhara Kebab, qorma, qaliyan, biranj, dum ki Kumbh, kakori kebab, raan-e-dumpukht and much more.
Address: ITC Maurya, The Luxury Collection, Sardar Patel Marg, Delhi 110021
- Bukhara: Undoubtedly one of the best fine dining restaurants in Delhi, Bukhara is favorite with diners from the world over. The cuisine of the Northwest frontier which is so inexplicably prepared at the Bukhara is sure to give you a taste of authenticity. Its specialties are its Dal Bukhara and just about everything on its menu will leave you asking for more.
Address: ITC Maurya, Sardar Patel Marg, Delhi 110021
- Masala Library by Jiggs Kalra: The royalty of fine dining can be experienced here at the Masala Library. Known for its experimental molecular gastronomy, the restaurant is a must-visit.
Address: 21 A, Janpath, adjacent to Le Meridian Hotel
- Varq: As the name suggests, the restaurant presents traditional Indian cuisine in the most innovative way. Its specialties include Martaban ka Meat, Palak Patta Chaat and so much more.
Address: The Taj Mahal Hotel, No. 1, Mansingh Road
The best fine dining restaurants in Delhi take you on a luxurious joy ride of the senses with their exotic-looking dishes and unmistakable taste that will leave you asking for more.