Best Culinary Schools in The World:
Food cooked perfectly and presented in the perfect manner is just a small part of what gastronomy is all about! Culinary skills can be quite a head-turner for people. Culinary sciences are fast gaining much favor with students and amateurs all over the world. For all those interested in making a career in the field, culinary schools offer professional and thorough training. The best culinary schools in the world are much sought after by people for their methodical expertise and skills.
- Academia Barilla is the elitist culinary school. It is the epitome of Italian cooking and cuisine along with other world cuisines. Its programs include the following:
- Courses for foodies
- Courses for professionals
Address: ACADEMIA BARILLA
Largo Piero Calamandrei, 3/A
(c/o La Galleria)
43121 Parma, Italy
Tel: + 39 0521 26 40 60
Fax: + 39 0521 26 40 50
- École Lenôtre at Paris is one of the best culinary schools in the world. The school offers the following program:
- Cooking diploma
- Pastry diploma
Address: Ecole Lenotre – Culinary Arts School
40 rue Pierre Curie
- Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts is the royalty of culinary schools in the world. The school is named after Auguste Escoffier who mentors the students himself at the school. He has revolutionized modern French cuisine and aims to train young professionals the skills for refined cooking. The schools runs specialist programs in:
- Baking and pastry
- Culinary arts
- Online culinary program
- Online pastry program
6020-B Dillard Circle
Austin, TX 78752
637 South Broadway, Suite H
Boulder, CO 80305
- Culinary Institute of America at Greystone is one of the best culinary schools in the world. Its programs include the following:
- Associate degree in culinary arts.
- Associate degree in baking and pastry arts.
- The certificate program in culinary arts.
- Master’s program in wine management.
- Customized programs for food professionals.
- Short term courses for wine and food enthusiasts.
Address: The CIA at Greystone
2555 Main Street
St. Helena, CA 94574
- Hattori Nutrition College is one of the best culinary schools in the world for fusion, modern and traditional cooking. The school offers the following programs:
- Nutrition course
- Culinary course
- Culinary High Tech Business administration course
- Culinary Patisseries and Boulangerie course
Address: Hattori Nutrition College
5-25-4, Sendagaya Shibuya-Ku
Tokyo Japan 151-0051
- Le Cordon Bleu is one of the most popular names in the culinary world. Ideal to learn French cooking, Le Cordon Bleu has 23 institutions across the world. Its programs include:
- Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management
- Management & Gastronomy Programmes
- Gastronomy & Nutrition
- Wine & Management
Address: LE CORDON BLEU INTERNATIONAL B.V.
Amsterdam, 1015 BL
- Castello Di Vicarello is situated in the Castel Hotel in Tuscany. The school offers short term courses, especially for amateur home cooks. World-class chef Aurora baccheschi Berti and her team teach the intricacies of Tuscan cooking.
Address: 58044 Poggi del Sasso Cinigiano (Gr) Tuscany Italy
These best culinary schools in the world strive to nurture and enhance culinary skills and offer professional courses and master courses too.