The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University was established in 1996 under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The BBAU “distinguishes itself as a socially responsible learning community of high-quality scholarship and academic rigor sustained by social justice and equity principles for which Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar worked during his lifetime. The University draws from the cultural, intellectual, and economic resources of Uttar Pradesh and other states to enrich and strengthen its educational programs.” The BBAU offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and research and doctoral, diploma and certificate courses for students. BBAU admission has been notified on the website for interested students.
Date of start of registration of application: 27th May 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 10th July 2020
- Open category: 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women category: 500/-
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- For certificate course: The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- For under graduate course: The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 45% marks in the relevant subject.
- For post graduate course: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 45% marks.
- BBAU conducts and entrance exam for granting admission to various courses in online mode.
- The candidate must register on the BBAU website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be given a unique ID and password that will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill the application with the requisite details along with the documents.
- The completed application must be submitted along with the application fee.
For any further details regarding BBAU admission check the website at http://www.bbau.ac.in/Admissions.aspx .