BBA Colleges In Hyderabad:
BBA is a Bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration. The 3-4 year degree program provides a fundamental education in business and management principles. The students pursuing a degree are allowed to specialize in one of the multiple concentration areas, including international business, finance, real estate, computer information systems, or accounting. BBA programs offer practical management training that prepares the students to successfully work within a large or small organization.
Through BBA courses, students gain knowledge of business practices and processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace, and acquire an awareness of global business issues. BBA also covers topics like business theory, business law, and ethics, economics, entrepreneurship fundamentals, E-business, project management.
To join a BBA degree program, the student should have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized educational board with a minimum score of 50%. It can also be pursued through Correspondence/ Distant learning modes and admission to the same is based on entrance tests carried out by different colleges and universities. Many universities conduct entrance exams for admission like IPU-CET, SET, AIMA UGAT.
Hyderabad is a metropolitan city that has a sound educational background. There are many BBA colleges in Hyderabad which are listed below:
- IBS (ICFAI Business School) – It is a self-financed College. The course fee for BBA is 6.85 lakhs with top of the line placements. Its main campus is in Hyderabad with campuses in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. It accepts AIMA UGAT CAT exam for gaining admission.
- Gitam Hyderabad Business School (GITAM HBS) – GITAM (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management) has been accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade and also a research university. It offers BBA and B.Com courses in various specializations at the UG level and also offers admission to MBA program and Ph.D. in management at PG level. GITAM HBS Admissions are based on entrance such as HBSAT, MAT/CAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT/NMAT or on merit-basis.
- Amity Global Business School – This is one of the most preferred college by many. AGBS Hyderabad is known to be the best in terms of location, infrastructure, well-designed curriculum, and quality teaching. The college conducts GDBA+BBA for which the minimum eligibility is 10+2 with a minimum 50% and Final Admissions are based on percentage in the qualifying exam, English Essay Test and Interview.
- Indian Instituteof Management and Commerce (IIMC) – This is a premier college of India. Candidates seeking admission in the UG Programmes need to complete their 10+2 with a minimum of 65% marks in the relevant subject, from a recognized board. Admissions are usually done on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Govt. rules
- Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Adminstration – This is a 5 years full time course. It is affiliated to Osmania University. It provides holistic management education by continuously improvising and innovating academic performance through interface with industry.
- Nizam College – The College conducts a 3 year full time course and admission is strictly on the basis of merit.
There are many other leading BBA colleges in Hyderabad. These colleges prepare students for a life in the corporate sector. BBA equips you with the right knowledge and skills in business and management and imparts knowledge of the principles which are perfect for a career in the corporate world.