Bandhan Bank Recruitment:
Incorporated in December 2014, Bandhan Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bandhan Financial Holdings Limited. With its headquarters in Kolkata, it is the first bank to be set up in the eastern region of India. Bandhan Bank is owned by Bandhan Financial Services Ltd, which is the largest microfinance company in India. At present, Bandhan bank has 4014 touch points pan India constituting 1000 bank branches, 3014 doorstep service centers and 481 ATM’s with around 1.73 crore customers. Bandhan Bank recruitment drive also ensures a steady employment opportunity for people.
Here is a list of Bandhan Bank recruitment:
Job Location: Pan India
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Official Website: www.bandhanbank.com
- Head Retail Banking
- In charge Deposit Product and Sales
- In charge Credit
- Head Treasury
- Head Compliance
- Head Risk Management
- Head Planning and Development
- Head General Administrative
- Head Central Processing Centre
- CBS and Peripheral Banking Application Professional
- IT Infrastructure Professionals
- Vendor Management
- Branch Head
- Assistant Brand Head
- Faculty Learning and Developing
Education Qualification: Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Post-Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized university/ institution approved by the State Government.
Age Limit: Interested candidates must be a minimum 18 years of age as per orders issued by the authority.
The selection procedure is based on the academic profile and relevant experience. The short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview directly conducted by the Human Resources department. The selected candidates will get appointed for vacant posts at any branch of the bank.
Here’s how to apply for Bandhan Bank recruitment:
- Interested candidates can apply via online or offline mode.
- Online Mode: The resume can be sent directly to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
- Offline Mode: The applications can be sent by post/courier to the following address:
Head – Recruitment,
Human Resources Department,
Bandhan Bank Ltd.
DN-32, Salt Lake City, Sector – 5,
Kolkata – 700 091.
Bandhan Bank recruitment can also be checked directly from the website of the bank. Candidates can mail their resumes or send by post to be considered for the various vacancies.