Bal Bharti Public School Pusa Road Admission 2020-21:
Bal Bharti Public School Pusa Road is one of the eminent schools of Delhi. Established by the Child Education Society in the pre-independence era, Bal Bharti Public School was founded in 1944. The school has 75 years of glorious history in its kitty. Educational pinnacles achieved over the years and a new ones being aimed to making the school that many parents want their children to study in. The Bal Bharti Public School Pusa Road admission 2020-21 gives an opportunity to interested students to join the school and flourish.
Here are the details of the Bal Bharti Public School Pusa Road admission 2020-21:
The Bal Bharti Public School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school provides education to students from pre-school to class 12th. The school released a notification inviting admissions to nursery and pre-school for the academic session 2020-21.
- For admission to nursery and KG, the child should have been born between 1st April 2016 and 31st March 2017, inclusive of both the dates.
- A point system is followed for allocation of admission. This is as follows:
|Distance 0 km to 3 kms||50|
|Distance 3 kms to 5 kms||30|
|Distance 5 kms to 7 kms||10|
|Alumni (parents who have passed out from the school)||10|
- The school does not discriminate in the admission procedure on the basis of gender, status, caste, race or creed.
- The school adheres to the guidelines laid down by the directorate of education, CBSE and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- The school complies with the admission guidelines for the EWS category as laid down by the state Government.
- Excluding the management quota and the EWS quota, seats will be equally divided between boys and girls.
- Admission to other classes is on the basis of availability of seats in the desired class.
For any other details or queries regarding Bal Bharti Public School Pusa Road admission 2020-21 check the school website at https://bbpsgr.balbharati.org/ .