B.SC Admission Bihar 2020:
The B.Sc. admission Bihar 2020 is conducted through the Online Facilitation System for Students also referred to as OFSS. The system is administered by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for admission to B.Sc. program in 10 participating universities.
Date of start of registration of application: 2nd week of July 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 4th week of August 2020
- All candidates have to pay an application fee of 300/-
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
List of participating universities:
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya, Chapra
- Magadh University, Gaya
- Munger University, Munger
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
- The candidate must log in to the OFSS portal and choose the option of “Graduation BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com admission academic session 2020-23.
- The candidate must register on the official website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the relevant details in the common application form.
- The candidate must upload the following documents:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of classes 10th and 12th.
- Scanned copy of the school leaving certificate.
- The application fee must be paid and the common application form must be submitted.
- The candidate must take a print out of the application form for future reference.
For any further queries regarding the B.Sc. admission Bihar 2020 check the website at https://www.ofssbihar.in/Higher-Education/ .