B.ED Admission in Delhi:
For all those aspiring to become teachers and academicians, the B.Ed degree is mandatory to fulfill your dreams. Bachelor of education is an undergraduate course of 2 years duration. The B.Ed degree helps to educate and sensitize aspiring teachers to the educational and psychological needs of the students. B. Ed admission in Delhi is conducted by Delhi University and other private colleges as well.
Date of start of registration of application for admission to B.Ed course: 1st week of May 2020
Last date to submit completed application: Last week of May 2020
Date of release of admit card for B.Ed exam Delhi University: 1st week of June 2020
Date of DU B.Ed exam: 18th June 2020
Date of declaration of result: July 2020
- The candidate must check the specific eligibility criteria from the DU website.
- There are 2 categories of qualifying marks for a candidate. These are as follows:
- Category 1: Candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any other equivalent qualification are eligible for admission.
- Category 2: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification are eligible for admission.
- The candidate must choose a teaching subject from the disciplines they have studied in the qualifying exam and must have obtained at least 50% marks in the subject.
|Subject Category||Teaching Subject|
|Home Science||Home Science|
- The candidate must register on the website www.admission.du.ac.in with a valid email id and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details and pay the application fee online.
- The completed form must be submitted and a print out of the same must be taken for any future reference.
For any further details regarding B.Ed admission in Delhi check the website at www.cie.du.ac.in .