Army Teacher Recruitment 2019:
Spread across the various military stations and cantonments, the Army Public Schools cater to the educational needs of not only the personnel serving in the forces but also to the local civilians. Run under the Army Education wing, the APS is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE. There are almost 137 APS across India. APS has released a notification for vacancies across APS for Army teacher recruitment 2019.
Almost 8000 vacancies have been announced in the Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), and Primary Teachers (PRT) in various subjects across APS. Here are the details of the army teacher recruitment 2019:
Total number of vacancies: 8000
- PGT: The candidate should possess a post-graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks and also a B.Ed. degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- TGT: The candidate should be a graduate with a minimum of 50% marks along with a B.Ed. degree with a minimum of 50% marks. A candidate who has secured more than 50% marks in post-graduation but less than 50% in graduation are also eligible to apply for TGT.
- PRT: The candidate should be a graduate with a minimum 50% marks along with a B.Ed. or a 2 year diploma with a minimum 50% marks.
- The interested candidates should be below 40 years of age especially if the candidate is a fresher and has less than 5 years of experience.
- The candidate should be below 57 years is having an experience of more than 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years.
Selection procedure: The selection includes an Online screening test followed by a personal interview. This is followed by an evaluation of teaching skills and proficiency in computers. The shortlisted candidates are notified and called for document verification.
|Release of APS Teacher Application Form||1st September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2019||22nd September 2019|
|Release of APS Teacher Admit Card||4th October 2019|
|APS Teacher Online Screening Test||19th-20th October 2019|
|Declaration of APS Teacher Result||30th October 2019|
Interested candidates can log in to the official website www.aps-csb.in for further queries. Candidates can log in to the website and register themselves. They can fill the application form online along with the scanned copy of documents and photograph and submit the completed application before 21st September 2019.