Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Syllabus:
Spread across various military stations and cantonments in India, Army Public Schools (APS) have around 8000 teachers on its payroll. The year 2019 has seen a recruitment drive for APS PGT, TGT and PRT posts. Those candidates with less than 5 years’ experience should be below 40 years of age and those with more than 5 years should be below 57 years of age.
The selection procedure for APS teacher is in 3 stages that include a screening exam, interview and evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency.
Here is the army public school teacher recruitment syllabus for all aspirants:
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- Indian Economy
- Indian geography
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clock and Calendar
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Number System & Simplification
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion& Partnership
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Mixture & Allegations
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Subject-verb agreement.
- Error Correction/ recognition.
- Sentences rearrangement.
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage.
- Synonyms and antonyms usage.
- Vocabulary & grammar.
- Proficiency in the language.
Educational Concepts and Methodology:
- Materials development and syllabus design.
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy.
- Technology and language teaching.
- Sociocultural Theory of language learning.
- Classroom Management.
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)/ English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Strategies-based instruction.
- Integrated language skills.
- Reflective language teaching.
- Needs Analysis
Desirous candidates can apply online http://aps-csb.in/ and pay the application fee for enrolling for the selection procedure. The Army Public School teacher recruitment syllabus aims at defining the content to be asked in the written examination.