AP SSC New Exam Pattern 2020
The class 10th Senior Secondary certificate examination in the state of Andhra Pradesh has been revised from the academic year 2019 – 20. Students appearing for the AP SSC exam in 2020 must prepare for boards in accordance with the AP SSC new exam pattern 2020.
The Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has released the new exam pattern for class 10th SSC exam.
- The AP SSC will be a no – bit paper.
- All the subjects will have 2 papers, i.e. Paper 1 and 2.
- The Hindi subject paper will have only 1 paper.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
- The candidate must secure at least 35 marks in Paper 1 and 2 combined to pass the exam.
- There is no minimum qualifying marks for both the papers. The candidate has to collectively secure 35 marks to be declared passed in the subject.
- If a candidate fails to secure the minimum passing marks he will be declared failed.
- There will be no internal assessment for AP SSC new exam pattern.
|Category||No. Of Questions||Marks for Each Question||Total Marks|
|AP SSC class 10th PAPER–1 / PAPER-2 Total Marks: 50 Time: 2 ½ hours|
|Group – 1 (Objective Type)||12||1/2||6|
|Group – 2 (one word Answer)||8||1||8|
|Group – 3 (Short Answer)||8||2||16|
|Group – 4 (Essay Questions)||5||4||20|
- The exam will consist of 4 essay type questions with 5 marks each.
- The exam will consist of 8 short questions, each of 2 marks each.
- There will be 8 questions of 1 mark each.
- The exam will consist of 12 questions of ½ marks each.
- The weightage of each paper will be 50 marks.
For any further queries regarding AP SSC new exam pattern check the website at www.bseap.org .