ANNA University Admission 2020:
Anna University was established in 1978, it was named after Late Dr. C. N Annadurai. The University has 13 constituent colleges, 3 regional campuses, and 593 affiliated colleges. All the engineering colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu are affiliated to the Anna University. The University aims to provide a world-class education to all sections of society. The University aims at producing professionals with high technical knowledge, ethical values, and professional skills. Anna University has been ranked 13th by NIRF in the overall category. The Anna University admission 2020 has been notified on the website.
Date of start of registration of application for UG course: 1st week of May 2020
Last date to submit completed application for UG course: 4th week of May 2020
Date of start of registration for PG course TANCET exam: 7th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application for TANCET: 4th February 2020
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee will vary as per the program chosen by the candidate.
Under graduate courses: (B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch)
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
Post Graduate courses: (M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Plan/ M.Arch)
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree exams are also eligible to apply.
For further details regarding Anna University admission 2020 check the website at https://www.annauniv.edu/index.php.