ANNA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2020
The Anna University was established in 1978 and is one of the top ranking university in the country. The Anna University offers a variety of courses that include under graduate, post graduate, doctoral and research, certificate and diploma courses. The Anna University admission 2020 has been notified on the website of the university.
Here are the details of the Anna University admission 2020:
Anna University offers 31 undergraduate, 64 postgraduate, and 3 research programs.
- Admission to undergraduate courses is on the basis of TNEA.
- Admission to PG course is on the basis of TANCET.
- General/ OBC candidates: 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: 350/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
|B.Tech||10+2 with 50% + TNEA|
|MBA||Graduation with 50% + TANCET|
|M.Tech.||Graduation with 50% + TANCET|
|ME||Graduation with 50% + TANCET|
|B.E||10+2 with 50% + TNEA|
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be given a unique ID and password that will be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidate must fill in the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload the following documents:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- A copy of the mark sheet of graduation
- A copy of caste certificate if applicable
- A copy of the medical certificate if applicable.
- A copy of the nativity certificate if applicable.
- The candidate must pay the application fee online and submit the completed form before the due date.
- The candidate must take a printout of the completed application for any future reference.
For any further details regarding Anna University admission 2020 check the website at https://www.annauniv.edu/ .