AMU Class 11 Admission Form 2019-20:
The Aligarh Muslim University or AMU as it is popularly called grants admission to students in classes 1st, 6th, 9th, and 11th. The application form for admission to these classes has to be filled and submitted online. The AMU class 11 admission form 2019-20 will help interested candidates prepare for the written test and know the admission procedure in detail.
Here are the details of the AMU class 11 admission form 2019-20:
Admission to class 11th to the desired stream and choice of subjects is based on a written admission test conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University School. For the year 2019-20, AMU offered a total of 1475 seats in the Science, Commerce and Humanities stream. AMU has numerous schools under its ambit, these include the following:
- AMU Boys’ only school –
- Sayyid Hamid Senior Secondary School (Boys)
- S T S School (Minto Circle)
- AMU City School
- AMU Girls’ only School –
- AMU Girls’ School
- Senior Secondary School (Girls)
- AMU City Girls High School (Girls only after class VI)
- AMU Co-educational Schools
- AMU ABK High School
- Abdullah School
- Ahmadi School for Visually Challenged
- The student must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized school or board / AMU.
- Science stream admission: The candidate must have secured a minimum 45% aggregate marks with English, Science and Maths. The candidate should also have passed the subjects individually.
- The candidate must log in to the portal of AMU and choose the option of school admissions.
- Candidates are required to go through the guide to admissions and the application procedure. This includes eligibility criteria and other details.
- The candidate must register himself to get a unique user ID and password.
- After successful registration, the candidate must fill in the application form with the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload the following documents:
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- A scanned copy of the signature and thumb impressions of the candidate.
- A scanned copy of the certificate of birth.
- A scanned copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Category certificate if applicable.
- An application fee of 500/- will have to be paid for class 11 admission.
For any further details or queries regarding the AMU class 11 admission form 2019-20 check the website at www.amucontrollerexams.com .