Allahabad University Admission 2020:
One of the oldest established universities in the country the Allahabad University was established in 1887. The Allahabad University offers numerous courses which include under graduate, post graduate, research and doctoral programs along with several diploma and certificate courses. The Allahabad University admission 2020 has been notified by the university on its official website.
Date of start of registration of application: 25th March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: To be notified by the university
Allahabad University is offering admission to various courses which include the following:
- Under graduate
- Post graduate
- LFAT BA LLB
Admission to these course programs is on the basis of an admission test conducted by the University.
|Entrance Exam||General and OBC||SC/ ST category|
|PGAT – 1||800/-||400/-|
|MBA and MBARD||1600/-||800/-|
|LFAT – BALLB||1600/-||800/-|
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must register himself on the official website of Allahabad University with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill the application form with the requisite details and upload the relevant documents.
- The list of documents to be uploaded are as follows:
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th.
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 12th.
- Marksheet and certificate of graduation (if applicable).
- A scanned copy of recent passport sized photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Category certificate.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar card.
- The completed application form must be submitted along with the application fee.
- A print out of the completed application must be taken for future reference.
For any further queries regarding Allahabad University admission 2020 check the website at http://www.allduniv.ac.in/ .