Ahlcon International School Admission 2020-21:
Established in 2001, Ahlcon International School was started with the motto, “Golbal Perspective Indian Values.” The school endeavors to “fulfill educational needs that encompass the holistic development of the child along with physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.” The school aims at providing quality learning in a loving, secure and conducive environment by competent and compassionate teachers who are also skilled. The Ahlcon International School admission 2020-21 is underway.
Here are the details of the Ahlcon International School admission 2020-21:
Ahlcon International School invites applications for admission to preschool, pre-primary and class 1 for students and parents residing in East Delhi. The school adheres to the admission guidelines as specified by MHRD, CBSE and the Directorate of Education. The school also admits children from the EWS category as laid down by the government.
- Interested parents must register their child on the school website.
- The application form must be duly filled with the prescribed documents and submitted.
- The registered applicants in order of the registered serial number along with the points will be arrived at on the basis of self-filled criteria as laid down by the school.
- The child must have completed 3 years or more as on or before 31st March in the academic year when admission is sought.
- Admissions to classes pre-primary to class 9th is on the basis of vacancy available for the desired class.
Class 11th admission:
- Admission to class 11th is on the basis of any vacancy in the desired stream.
- Admissions are provisional and confirmed only after verification of documents as stipulated by the school authorities.
The following documents must be attached along with the registration form:
- A copy of the certificate of birth of the child.
- A copy of proof of residence. This can be either a copy of the passport/ electricity bill / telephone bill / registered lease deed / ration card / aadhar card.
- A copy of the declaration of the first child.
- A proof of sibling (a copy of the OMV card will suffice).
- Proof of alumni (a copy of the class 12th passing certificate issued by the school), if applicable.
- A copy of the divorcee judicial order/ death certificate of spouse in case of a single-parent.
For any further details or queries about Ahlcon International School admissions 2020-21, the school website can be checked at www.ahlconinternationalschool.com .