Affordable DIY Wedding Flowers:
Flowers add an aura of freshness and elegance to any occasion. And if it is a wedding, then flowers add a glorious charm to the event. Flowers represent rustic yet delicate love and the many varieties add to the language of love and affection. From roses to peonies, carnations to orchids, weddings are incomplete without flowers. Well done arrangements of flowers can add a sparkle of color and beauty to the wedding.
Here are some affordable DIY wedding flowers:
- Choose In-season flowers for affordable DIY wedding flowers. It becomes cost-effective to get flowers that are in season.
- Opt for cheap flowers. Instead of opting for the exotic varieties that cost more, try buying reasonable flowers that are equally beautiful. This is a good cost-effective measure to get affordable DIY wedding flowers.
- Opt for using greens along with flowers. Greens add simplicity yet subtle elegance to any wedding. These greens are much cheaper when doing a flower decoration at the wedding.
- A small wedding planned will help you cut down on the cost of flowers. Lesser bouquets and boutonnieres will automatically cut down on the cost of flowers.
- If you’re a garden person, then you can also use flowers from your own garden.
- Be open to other options of flowers. Buy flowers online or from the local florist rather than getting a decorator to do the wedding flowers.
- Repurpose the bridal bouquets for the reception or the after wedding events. The bouquets can be easily placed in vases after the wedding for an after-party.
- Buying flowers from the wholesale market is a good option especially if you want the décor to be flowery at the wedding. The wholesale supplier gives flowers at much cheaper rates than the decorator, so you can any flowers you like at almost half the cost.
- Don’t shy away from exploring other options like artificial flowers in silk, organza and other materials. These come cheap and can be reused.
Flowers often come with hefty price tags, so be wise when you choose affordable DIY wedding flowers for a pretty picture-perfect wedding.