Affordable DIY Centerpieces:
The centerpiece of any home has to be the most attractive. It reflects the spirit of the home and the people residing in it. With DIY, your centerpiece can be the talk of the town and can be changed when you please and as you please!!
Here is how you can make an affordable DIY centerpiece yourself:
- Take a large footed vase and fill it with silver bells or foil-wrapped treats to make an attractive centerpiece to your home entrance.
- Transform a simple glass vase into a chic looking vase with this trick. Here’s how to:
- Bubble wrap
- Acrylic paint
- Glass Vases
– Place an old newspaper or scrap paper on a dry, flat surface.
- Using a paintbrush, coat the entire piece of bubble wrap with paint, leave the edges untouched.
- Place a sheet of paper on a clean piece of newspaper. Picking up the bubble wrap by the edges, lay it on top of the plain paper. Press gently and then slowly peel away.
- Set paper aside to dry.
- Wrap the freshly pressed paper around vases. Secure with double-sided tape or glue.
- The vase is ready, fill it with water and flowers for the finishing touch.
Here is another affordable DIY centerpiece with an egg tray
- Use knife to cut into egg and break off top.
- Rinse out egg thoroughly.
- Fill with water.
- Trim flowers and add to vases!
You can also try this beautiful DIY Rainbow Faux Flower Centerpiece
- Fake blooms from your home or nearby shop.
- If you have faux flowers lying in your house, use those or buy from the local shop.
- Trim the stems and place these in the center of the table in a rainbow spectrum.
If you still want some more then try this beautiful centerpiece.
- Large wooden bowl
- Glass hurricane
- Pillar candle
- Faux fruits
- Take a large wooden bowl, you can also use a ceramic or glass bowl if you don’t have a wooden bowl.
- Place a glass hurricane in the middle of the wooden bowl.
- Put the pillar candle in the middle of the glass hurricane.
- Fill the wooden bowl with pine cones, acorns, and faux fruits to make this beautiful affordable DIY centerpiece.
These amazing and yet affordable DIY centerpieces will lend a classy touch to your room or anywhere you place it.