Affordable DIY Bedroom Ideas:
The Zen area of any house is the bedroom peaceful, calm and emanating positive vibes for healthy living. The bedroom requires extra special care when deciding on how to decorate it the right way. With DIY a beautiful bedroom can be turned into a reality. A perfect night’s sleep is worth the effort to put in DIY.
Here are some affordable DIY bedroom ideas:
- Mirror Frame
- 11 inch round wood clock face
- 10 inch round mirror
- Amethyst crystals
- Loctite Go2 Glue
- Silver spray paint
- 2 small eye hooks
- Take the clock face and spray paint both the sides. Place the back of the clock face in such a way as to make it the front of the mirror. Pre-drill two holes in the clock face to put eye hooks for hanging the mirror.
- Glue the mirror to the clock face and press both the surfaces together. Allow the mirror to set for 30 minutes at least.
- Once the mirror has set completely, use a generous amount of glue and attach the crystal pieces around the border of the mirror. Glue the crystals in such a way that they conceal the edge of the mirror. Place the crystals by overlapping them. Let it dry overnight.
- In the predrilled holes on the clock face, attach the eye hooks to the back
- Thread the metal wire through the eye hooks and twist to tighten the wire so that it is taut and not visible from the front of the mirror.
Find a pretty corner in your bedroom to hang this aesthetic piece. You can use any other stone or fake flowers to make the border of your mirror.
You can hang DIY hanging plants in terrariums or air plants to give color to your room. Use fresh flowers, colorful bed cushions and much more for affordable DIY bedroom ideas that rock.