Affordable DIY Baby Shower Favors:
A baby shower is a time to celebrate the coming of a newborn into the family with family and friends. But hosting a baby shower doesn’t necessarily mean spending a fortune. A DIY baby shower helps in keeping it personal and yet stylish. Baby shower favors are one area that needs minute attention. Your way to say thank you to your guests made even more special with affordable DIY baby shower favors.
Here are some affordable DIY baby shower favor ideas that you can use:
Mason jar candy box is a great way to show your love to the guests. Buy mason jars and label them with free printables from the internet. Fill them with colorful candy and wrap with ribbon for a fab affordable DIY baby shower favor.
Potted herbs and plants are a great baby shower favor idea. Just pot some of these plants from your garden and use as baby shower favor for your guests.
Make your own body oil perfume spray, here’s how to-
- Mini-Spray Bottles
- Aloe Extract
- Fragrance Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Glass Mixing Jar
- Sticker Paper
- 3.3 oz. Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 mL Aloe Extract or any other extract
- 6 mL Fragrance Oil
(This makes 10 – 10ml mini-spray bottles.)
- Add the 3 ingredients in a beaker and stir. The Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Fractionated Coconut Oil – is slightly lighter and has a silkier feel to it and that is why is used as a base oil for this spray.
- The body oil spray is ready and you can just use a dropper to pour the mixture into the mini-spray bottles. Store it in a cool dry place away from the sun.
- Just download some free printable labels in soft colors to label the bottles of the body oil spray.
- Before packing the body oil spray bottles, clean the bottles with a dab of alcohol and your affordable DIY baby shower favor is ready.
There is no dearth of ideas for making affordable DIY baby shower favors, all you have to do is race your minds or just scout the internet for some help and then personalize the favors.
My favorite thing about this body oil perfume is that it nourishes your skin – with NO greasy feel at all. It feels smooth and smells great!