ACPDC DIPLOMA ADMISSION 2020
The Admission Committee for Provisional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) is responsible for conducting admission to various Diploma Courses in the numerous polytechnics across the state of Gujarat. The ACPDC diploma admission 2020 has been notified on the website of the committee.
Here are the details of the ACPDC diploma admission 2020:
Date of start of online registration: 1st week of June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 3rd week of June 2020
- All candidates: 250/-
- The candidate must pay the application fee online through credit or debit card or any other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid through Demand Draft accepted by Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State.
- The candidate must be at least 15 years of age.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th with Science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th with 2 years certificate course by NCVT/ GCVT/ IGTR with science, Maths and English.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th with 2 years certificate course conducted by the Technical Examination Board (TEB) and passed SSC with science, Maths and English.
- The candidate must have passed class 8th plus certificate course of 2 years and more conducted by NCVT/ GCVT.
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must download the application form.
- The candidate must fill all the requisite details in the application form.
- The completed application form must be sent to the address mentioned in the information brochure.
- The address is as follows:
Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses(ACPDC)
Plastic Engineering Building,
Government Polytechnic Campus,
Near Pajra Pole, Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 015
Ph No.: 079-26305516
For any other details or queries regarding ACPDC diploma admission 2020 check the website at https://gujdiploma.nic.in/GujDiplomaResSys/Candidate/Default.aspx .