AAVIN Recruitment 2019 Vellore:
The Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited, popularly known as Aavin was established in 1981 to regulate the distribution of milk in the state of Tamil Nadu. Presently it is one of the leading milk-producing states in the country. Aavin has released a notification regarding job openings in the organization. Interested candidates can check the official website www.aavinmilk.com for details.
Here is the Aavin recruitment 2019 Vellore:
Vacancies for the following posts have been notified:
- Deputy Manager (Dairying) – 01.
- Deputy Manager (DE) – 02.
- Executive (Lab) – 01.
- LVD – 03.
- Senior Factory Assistant – 24.
Job location: Vellore, Thiruvannamalai (Tamil Nadu).
- Deputy Manager (Dairying) – The interested candidate must have a Degree with IDD/ NDD or a Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairying or B. Tech. in food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Food processing from any of the approved institutions.
- Deputy Manager (DE) – The interested candidate must have a Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication / Automobile / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or institute.
- Executive (Lab) – The interested candidate must have a Degree in Science along with a 2 year Diploma in Lab (Technician) from a Govt./ Govt. recognized institution.
- LVD – The candidate must have cleared VIII Std. and must have a valid driving license for driving light vehicles. Apart from this, the candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of driving LMV’s.
- Senior Factory Assistant – The candidate must have cleared his 10+ 2 from a recognized board or possess ITI in any trade.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years as on 1st July
For Deputy Manager (Dairying and DE) and Executive (Lab): SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DNC/BC – No age limit; OC – 30 years.
LVD and Senior Factory Assistant: SC/SCA/ST – 35 years; MBC/DNC/BC – 32 years; OC – 30 years.
Age relaxation is given as per government orders, of up to 10 years for differently-abled candidates of all categories.
- Deputy Manager (Dairying) – Rs.35900- 113500 per month.
- Deputy Manager (DE) – Rs.35900- 113500 per month.
- Executive (Lab) – Rs.20000- 63600 per month.
- LVD – Rs.19500- 62000 per month.
- Senior Factory Assistant – Rs.15700- 50000 per month.
Selection Procedure: The candidate has to appear for a written examination of 85 marks and an oral test of 15 marks.
Here’s how to apply for the posts: The candidate can send the completed application by post to the following address: General Manager” Vellore – Thiruvannamalai District Co.operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Sathuvachari, Vellore – 632 009.
The completed application along with the documents should reach Thiruvannamalai on or before 20.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Application Fees: The Candidates have to pay a non-refundable fees of 250/- if they belong to the OC /MBC /BC category, while the candidates belonging to the SC /SC (A)/ST category have to pay 100/- The fees has to be paid by a demand draft drawn in favor of The General Manager, Villupuram -Cuddalore District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Villupuram. It should be payable at Villupuram, Head Quarters of the Union.
The Aavin recruitment 2019 Vellore can be checked online at the website and the candidate can apply for the same in the stipulated time.